So, it has been way to long since my last post and way to long between posts. I have revamped the blog a tad with a new name. Sorry if it makes no sense. My brother is joining me on the blog--or so I hope--in order to add a little more content and our last name is Wall. I used the word "wall" from Ephesians 2:14 to come up with the title.
I will try to post at least twice a week from now on, but I can't promise these will be worth anything. I just moved up to teaching 12th grade English and an introduction to Drama. I will be trying to put a curriculum plan together for the next week. On top of that, I am an assistant coach for football this year and we are already reporting for practice. So, I will do my best.
For those who care--insert cricket noise here--I am a reformed baptist and you can expect the same viewpoints on reformed doctrine from my brother. We are by no means experts, but why not contribute to the blogosphog of meaningless noise.
2 comments:
Jared,
I'm glad that you didn't use 1 Samuel 25:22 (KJV) as the background text for the name.
I seriously considered it. I though I might get one of those guys from the bumper stickers who pees on everything he doesn't like and put him in front of the wall. I think this was a tad better.
Post a Comment